DOMESTIC BENGAL KITTENS | Your Kitten Comes With
- 1st "Core" vaccination: 3-way (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia) Given between 7 and 8 weeks of age.
- 2nd "Core" vaccination: 3-way or 4-way (Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia) Given between 10 and 12 weeks of age.
- DOMESTIC BENGAL guarantees that all kittens depart in good health and are free of Parasites (We will pay for the medicine if any are found)
- DOMESTIC BENGAL offers a 5 year congenital replacement guarantee for early death (see full contract - Client funded necropsy required)
- DOMESTIC BENGAL offers 30 days of FREE Pet Health Insurance on kittens/cats under 1 year of age in US/Canada. through Trupanion - Requirements of breeders include:
- Access to meet Sire/Dam of Kittens
- Meets or exceeds recommended space guidelines
- Full Health Records given upon Adoption
- Fully licensed Cattery meeting Federal, State, County and City requirements
- All kittens at DOMESTIC BENGAL are micro chipped at approx. 3 - 4 weeks of age.
- Full 15 digit, internationally usable Microchip
- Free registration of your kitten/cat as well as all of your other animals is available at: www.foundanimals.org
- Click the "Found Animals" link to register your kitten
- Consider a donation to the wonderful organization who allows all of us to register our pets for no charge!
First Pet License Fee Paid
- -Initial Kitten License fee paid by DOMESTIC BENGAL .
- Richmond will automatically send you a renewal
- Saves you the time and energy in researching this and signing up on your own!
Food Samples (when available):
- Fromms "Chicken a la Veg" - Dry Kibble
- 15 lb bags available for $45 each ($54 on Amazon)
- -Other flavors available and able to be "interchanged" without causing digestion issues.... Available here for $55/15 lb bag.
- -Beef Livattini (Grain Free)
- Duck a la Veg
- -Salmon a la Veg
- Game Bird (Grain Free)
Copy of "Bengals Illustrated: Your New Bengal Kitten"