We ship all over the US, Canada and Internationally. As a breeder licensed to be able to ship Bengals internationally, I have experience with shipping kittens to Canada, South Korea, China, Europe, Malaysia and the US.
NOTE: It is required by law that ALL BENGALS shipped within the US come from a breeder with a USDA License (or actively in pursuit of one).
Shipping bengals across the US, Canada and other International locations is easier than you might think but it does require a breeder to be licensed by the USDA to ship pet kittens.
Domestic Bengals is only 30 minutes from the Airport and we frequently use Delivery Service for transportation of our kittens for many reasons.
- Direct/non-stop flights are common
- Less stress on the kitten with a single flight, less trama for the kitten
-Experience with them as an airline
- location - Easy access to the airport - 30 to 45 minutes away
- Air travel options for US: $ 200 - $250 Includes the cost for air, health certificate and carrier
-DOMESTIC BENGAL is UDSA Licensed for shipping pet kittens/cats within the US. (Required by law for pet purchase/adoption)
- Air travel options are usually on Air Canada and usually around $300 for air, health certificate and carrier.
- USDA does not require special Health Certificates for Canada - Just the normal one.
- USFW inspection is required for all Canadian (and other international locations) Bengal cats and kittens. $189 if done during regular business hours.
International Travel and Shipping is available. I am licensed with the USFW for shipping Bengals out of the US (which is a requirement along with a requirement for inspection and pedigree approval in some entry points). I have a close working relationship my local NW USFW office and I have never had a single cat refused entry into the US or departure from the US in my region. I have sent kittens to South Korea, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Australia, Europe and Canada.
Travel out of the country can be very time consuming as it requires additional vet visits, paperwork, phone and travel preparation, USDA in Olympia, keeping cats/kittens longer than local and US sales, stress, etc. I do charge more for these cats and kittens but once we have established our positive experiences with one another, I will gladly discount these extra fees and in some cases cancel them.